The official forum of the NTU Visual Arts Society

Cencoroll DVD 28th oct

Kageshiro

Cencoroll DVD 28th oct

Post by Kageshiro on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:23 am

anyone manage to get a hold of this? XD not likely...bet most ppl will ask wth is cencoroll

wiki:
    Cencoroll (センコロール, Senkorōru?) is a 2009 Japanese animated science fiction film nearly singlehandedly written, designed, directed, and animated by manga author Atsuya Uki.[1][2] Produced by Anime Innovation Tokyo and Aniplex, the film had its world premiere at Canada's Fantasia International Film Festival on July 28, 2009.[1] The film made its Japanese debut on August 22, 2009 in Tokyo and Osaka.[3] Cencoroll made its debut in the United States at the New York Anime Festival on September 25, 2009.[4]

ok there's more to it than that but it is basically another one of those artistic films with a warped sense of reality i think. main chars are a girl and a boy with his pet Cenco (some weird blob creature than can grow and evolve or morph somewhat)

might be worth watching at the next meeting~ its 30 min but so far i have yet to find a subbed version, it did come out on dvd on the 28th so not much time has passed for it to go ard on the net, most of what u will find are the 2 trailers.

*EDIT*
    ok i got hold of the raw in HQ flv format gd enough to project on the screen if u all want to try watching it~
    Cencoroll

click on the "Myソース” to download the file and rename it to a .flv file to watch

will update again if i find the subbed version
    chronorec

Re: Cencoroll DVD 28th oct

Post by chronorec on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:40 pm

hmm so koharubi has lq out already

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:51 pm